- 17-Feb-2017 to 18-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Brickyard, UT, USA
- Front Desk - Opener Shift (20-29 hours)
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 4:45am-10am
In a nutshell...
The Front Desk Receptionist at VASA Fitness is the first and last face that our members see, therefore you are our brand representative and one of the most important people in our company! This position is responsible for checking members into the gym, answering and directing calls, and helping to maintain the cleanliness of the club. Front Desk Receptionists are also responsible for attending to and completing necessary paperwork for efficient club operation. The most important part of your job is to SMILE and communicate our mission to UPLIFT everyone!
If you got it...
- Create a friendly, professional, and positive first impression on our members, their guests, and the general public through a professional and friendly demeanor including telephone skills, dress, and personal grooming.
- Greet and check in members
- Route phone calls, members, and guests to the appropriate club personnel to promptly and efficiently handle new memberships, renewals, customer service issues, etc.
- Properly record data from phone conversations and guest check-ins.
- Be #Vawesome and UPLIFT'ing
- Re-rack weights in free-weight rooms.
- Assist in the maintenance and cleanliness of the club, locker room, and other facilities through frequent tours and checks.
Do you have the whole package?
- Communicate professionally in English through oral and written communication
- Exhibit outstanding customer service in high stress situations.
- Can use a computerized database, including searching, locating, and inputting information.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Professional appearance.
Cherry on top...
- Experience in a Fitness Club
- Customer Service experience
VASA Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer