In a nutshell...
Child Care Attendants are responsible for the care and well-being of the children of members and guests during their stay with VASA Fitness - aka our "Mini-Members."
Our Attendants are responsible for maintaining the safety, cleanliness, and general upkeep of the child care area and creating a great experience for our Mini-Members.
If you got it
- Create a friendly, professional, and positive first impression on our members, their guests, and the general public through a professional and friendly demeanor including telephone skills, dress, and personal grooming.
- Greet and check in the children of members and guests of the clubs, ensuring proper procedures are followed to maintain safety and control of the check-in and out process.
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the child care areas to ensure the over-all safety of the children entrusted to our care.
- Respond to any emergency situation involving children in the care of VASA Fitness.
- Comfort psychologically and physically the children of our members through play, physical contact including holding, and other techniques to ensure a pleasant and safe experience for the children while they are in our care.
- First Aid and CPR certified
- The ability to communicate professionally in English through oral and written communication in live and telephone interactions with guests, members, the general public, and management.
- The ability to exhibit outstanding customer service in high stress situations.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Ability to psychologically comfort children of all ages and carry and hold children up to 30 pounds in weight.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Ability to pass a TB test w/in 2 weeks of hire.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Cherry on top
- Experience in child care
- Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of Utah State regulations regarding child care
VASA Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer