- 15-Feb-2017 to 16-Apr-2017 (MST)
- 84097, UT, USA
- Full Time
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 9:00am-5:30pm, Friday 8:30-5pm
In a nutshell...
Member Services provides assistance and guidance to our members. The position requires the ability to research, negotiate and communicate membership information. Attention to detail and ability to manage high volumes of inquiries is required.
If you got it...Flaunt it!
- Create a friendly, professional, and positive first impression on our members, their guests, and the public.
- Properly address and resolve membership concerns and requirements.
- Properly record all information regarding member relations internally and with external vendors.
- Properly research and resolve member issues through use of a computerized database.
- Route phone calls, members, and guests to the appropriate personnel to promptly and efficiently handle new memberships, renewals, customer service issues, etc.
- Properly record data from phone conversations and member visits into appropriate databases.
- Ability to contribute to the team goals by collecting on past due accounts.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing via e-mail and social media.
Do you have the whole package?
- Great attention to detail
- Capacity to make independent decisions
- Ability to work without immediate supervision
- The ability to focus on the core information expressed by the members and provide solutions, information and guidance in a professional manner
- Integrity handling financial transactions and information regarding member accounts
- Bi-lingual preferred
Cherry on Top...
- Customer Service experience required
- Benefit and PTO eligible!!!
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k (after 12 months of employement)
VASA Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer